Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
2x Qualified Early Childhood Teacher - Te Whare Ako
Te Whare Ako Childcare Centre
2 x Full time, Permanent
WelTec's Te Whare Ako Childcare Centre is currently seeking to employ two enthusiastic qualified, registered Early Childhood Teachers to join our team on a permanent basis. The centre is open from 7.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Te Whare Ako provides quality education and care for children aged between six months and five years. The early learning centre welcomes all children from the community, including those of WelTec students and staff.
About The Role:
We are looking for a passionate Qualified, Experienced Teacher to support our Centre! You will be part of an enthusiastic team, providing excellent care for children. The successful applicant will be punctual, reliable and a team player. You will have the opportunity to contribute to the life of the centre and its community. You must enjoy working alongside children, be a confident communicator, hardworking, and have a cheerful attitude.
Tasks are varied but your main responsibilities will be to undertake quality professional interactions with the children enrolled at our centre, follow all health and safety requirements to ensure the safety of the children/teachers and self. You will build strong relationships, be an effective communicator and connect meaningfully with our teachers, whaanau and tamariki. You will be willing to share your strengths, work collaboratively, and use your initiative.
This role requires the following key skills and attributes:
- A Degree or Diploma in Early Childhood Education is necessary
- Have experience working in Early Childhood Education
- Must hold a current teachers registration
- Ability to work 5 days a week.
- A good knowledge of setting a stimulating learning environment for children
- Good work ethic, punctual and enjoys a multi-cultural environment
- Innovative and passionate team player with strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of team and be able to prioritise and manage workload effectively
- Displays integrity, professionalism, patience and a strong character
- Ability to adapt personality and style to suit relevant audience at all age groups
You must currently have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered for this position.
Click on Apply Now and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application.
For other information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Sunday 25 August 2019.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: HMAL911349
Location: Lower Hutt
Closing Date: 25/08/2018