Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Fixed Term to the end of December 2019
This role is pivotal to the smooth running of the ICT Services team at WelTec and Whitireia. The administrator will support management and team leads by assisting with a wide range of administrative tasks. The primary location for this role is our Porirua campus, but at times it may be necessary to work from our Petone or Wellington City campuses.
Role responsibilities include:
- Support for ICT Services Management Team, providing a ‘safe pair of hands’ to help organise and co-ordinate task activities
- Procurement and transactional finance processing (purchase orders, invoice follow-up etc)
- Departmental communications & documentation
- Travel & PD arrangements, expense claims
- Event organisation
- Occasional proof reading and minute taking
The successful applicant will be a multi-skilled team-player, friendly and fun, proactive, flexible and adaptable, as this position will have a broad range of responsibilities across all areas of administration.
You should be able to demonstrate:
- Solid organisational skills
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills, especially MS Office suite
- Competency in using a finance system to manage purchased and receipting.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- A strong customer service focus
- An ability to develop, implement and maintain administration processes
This is a part time role approximately 20-24 hrs a week on a fixed term, and an excellent opportunity for experienced administrators who might be after a change of scenery or flexibility in how these working hours are structured.
Click on Apply Now and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application. For other information, please email email@example.com
Applications close Sunday 22 September 2019
Fixed Term Part Time
Job no: IJAL911363
Closing Date: 22/09/2019