Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
About the role
WelTec and Whitireia are looking for a pro-active, self-motivated administrator to support the School of Construction and Engineering. The successful applicant will be a multi-skilled team-player, friendly, tech-savvy, flexible and adaptable, as this position will have a broad range of responsibilities across all areas of administration.
This role is an excellent opportunity for experienced Administrators who might be after a change of scenery. Salary is dependent on skills and experience.
Role responsibilities include:
- Providing high quality administrative support across the School
- Proactive management of allocated programmes and portfolios
- At least 2-3 years general office and administration knowledge/experience, including minute taking
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills, especially MS Office suite
- An ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- A strong customer focus
- An ability to develop, implement and maintain administration processes
Click on Apply Now and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application.
For other information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 15/12/2019
Permanent Full Time
Job no: LDAH911435
Location: Wellington, Lower Hutt, Porirua, Wellington City
Closing Date: 15/12/2019