Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Animal Care and Veterinary Nursing Tutor
Fixed Term, Part time (0.8 FTE)
The School of Health are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and skilled tutor to teach on the New Zealand Certificate in Animal care (level 3) and New Zealand Certificate in Animal Technology (level 5).
The ideal applicant will have the following skills and knowledge:
- A qualification at Level 5 and/or above in Veterinary Nursing
- Relevant experience in the Animal Care or Veterinary industry
- Experience in teaching and a relevant qualification would be an added bonus.
- An ability to adapt teaching practices to meet the needs of a diverse range of students
- A student-centred focus and skills in relationship building with students
- Ability to work effectively as part of a dedicated teaching team and members of the wider WelTec and Whitireia community
- Exemplary communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt and problem-solve.
The successful applicant will also be expected to contribute to the development of teaching and assessment material for the programme and support students with the development of literacy and numeracy skills.
If you enjoy working as part of a dynamic team, have great communication skills and would like to join a fast-paced environment where you can undertake new challenges, we would like to hear from you.
Click on Apply Now below and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application.
For other information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this is a fixed term position - Jan to Aug 2020.
Applications close Sunday 15 December 2019
Fixed Term Full Time
Job no: KZEN911431
Closing Date: 15/12/2019