Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
ICT Service Centre Support Officer
Permanent, Full Time
Are you a super organiser, one of those natural logistics, list makers and coordinators who has a genuine desire to deliver exceptional customer service? Can you connect openly and listen actively to build rapport and understand the needs of customers’? Are you a positive, self-starter with a great attitude and fearless work ethic who is hungry to learn? Do you have a sense of humour and enjoy working in a fun engaging team?
require a Support Officer in our Service Centre team, to work across campuses
in the Wellington Region who also has responsibility around looking after our
Applicants should have:
• Strong organisational and problem solving skills
• A focused and positive attitude, high motivation, a hunger to learn and challenge themselves and always seek to improve how things are done
• Practical and demonstrable skills with Microsoft Operating Systems, Office 365, general Office, Mail and desktop applications
• An interest in technology, hands on ability (or aptitude to learn) with large multi-function print devices
• Excellent customer service skills, phone manner, written communication skills and ability to assist and teach others
• Own transport
• Be a NZ Resident or have a current working visa
What we can offer you
We know it’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. We offer a number of services and benefits to support our staff. When you work with us, we can offer you some of the following benefits:
- Free car parking at our Porirua and Petone campuses
- Onsite Café at Porirua and Petone campuses
- Rewards and Recognitions programme
- Flexible working arrangements
- A range of wellness initiatives
- Free Flu vaccinations
- Discounts at our onsite childcare centres
- Professional Development opportunities
- Staff discounts via our app at selected retailers
- Free staff Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) services
If you have the right mix of organisational skills, interest in technology, personal drive backed up by strong customer service skills and want to work as part of a successful ICT Team apply now.
How to apply | Me pēhea te tono
Click on the "Apply Now" and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application.
For other information please email email@example.com
Applications close 4 July 2022