Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Fixed Term, Full-time (Maternity Cover)
The Fixed Term International Marketing Manager role reports directly to the Head of School, Auckland & International. The fixed term covers maternity leave of the current Marketing Manager and will run from October 2019 to April 2020.
This role sits within the International Marketing Team and is responsible for contributing to the team’s core responsibilities, achieving international student recruitment through agent management and support, engaging in onshore events; developing and maintaining relationships with local high schools and pathway providers.
The person we are looking for will have a tertiary qualification (or similar), with relevant marketing and recruitment experience, ideally including exposure to international education markets/channels:
- Experience in a relevant/similar role, with a proven track record of getting results in a marketing, recruitment, communications and/or event management environment;
- Experience in marketing and communications development and delivery, preferably in a tertiary education provider setting;
- Demonstrated strong customer service focus and well developed relationship management capabilities; and experience in international business and/or the wider NZ education marketplace.
You will also have relevant work experience, ideally in a comparable marketing and recruitment role, including exposure to the international education sector. This will be coupled with excellent communications skills, and experience in managing customer relationships across a broad mix of diverse cultures, including the following key competencies:
- International agent management;
- International relationship development;
- Onshore market development;
- Local marketplace intelligence gathering/monitoring;
- Marketing channel development;
- Event co-ordination;
- Agency/partner relationship management;
- Proficiency, in Microsoft Office applications, financial software and student management systems
- Proficiency in Chinese language (written and spoken) desirable but not mandatory
Click on Apply Now and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application. For other information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 21 August 2019
Fixed Term Full Time
Job no: HHAM911343
Closing Date: 21/08/2019