Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Programme Manager - Pacific Nursing & Postgraduate Studies
Permanent, Full Time
Are you a highly motivated Registered Nurse who is keen to engage with undergraduate Pacific students and postgraduate students from across New Zealand? The School of Health and Social Services is seeking to appoint a Programme Manager Pacific Nursing & Postgraduate Studies.
This role will report to the Head of School Health and will also provide strategic support to the School of Health and Social Services.
The Programme Manager will lead and manage a team of academic staff and contractors delivering the Bachelor of Nursing Pacific degree, Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing and Specialty Care, as well as the Professional Practice suite of programmes. The successful person will be required to ensure a high standard of quality teaching and an effective learning environment for students.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification at Master’s level
- Registered Nurse with current Annual Practising Certificate
- Able to establish and maintain working relationships with various regional and national Pacific and wider health sector interests e.g., Ministry of Health and District Health Boards, Pacific health and social services, Pacific Medical Association, Ministry for Pacific Peoples and ethnic specific nurse associations
- Demonstrated Pacific community relationships and networks
- Strong leadership and applied management skills
- Demonstrated expertise in academic planning
- Understanding of key programmes of responsibility
- Previous teaching experience
- Adult teaching qualification or equivalent
- Experience working in a tertiary education environment
- Experience in working with academic staff in an ITP environment
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Experience in dealing with students from various backgrounds
- Experience with education management information systems
Click on Apply Now below and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application.
For other information please email email@example.com
close 13 April 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: CYAJ011507
Closing Date: 13/04/2020