Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Fixed Term – Parental Leave Cover up to 60 Weeks
About the role | Te kaupapa
We are seeking a capable individual with the relevant skills and experience to join our timetabling team. Working for the Team Leader, Timetabling, you will provide timetabling services for all Whitireia and WelTec locations, as well as making ad-hoc room bookings for internal and external stakeholders.
Key Accountabilities | (Ngā takohanga matua)
- Timetabling of all WelTec and Whitireia programmes, across multiple campuses.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders with space requirements and make ad-hoc bookings as required.
- Become an adept user of the timetabling software to achieve workable timetables for staff and students.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
You will have a relevant qualification and/or experience in education or operations with knowledge and experience in timetabling systems e.g. Syllabus Plus.
You will need demonstrate:
- Experience in using databases and knowledge of data structures
- Process improvement expertise
- Relationship and stakeholder management experience
- Being a quick learner
What we can offer you
We know it’s important to maintain a healthy work/life balance. We offer a number of services and benefits to support our staff. When you work with us, we can offer you some of the following benefits:
- · Free car parking
- · Onsite Café at Whitireia and WelTec campuses
- · Rewards and Recognitions programme
- · Flexible working arrangements
- · A range of wellness initiatives
- · Free Flu vaccinations
- · Discounts at our onsite childcare centres
- · Professional Development opportunities
- · Staff discounts via our app at selected retailers
Whitireia and WelTec have been strategic partners since 2012, delivering a range of career training choices and vast opportunities for schools, staff and students.
We are a subsidiary of Te Pūkenga (New Zealand Institute of Skills and Technology).
We are known for our distinctiveness (Ahureitanga) and we have special relationships with mana whenua WelTec with Te Ātiawa and Whitireia with Ngāti Toa. Together, we are more than the sum of our parts.
Mā tātou, mō tātou Ko WelTec ki Te Ātiawa, ko Whitireia ki Ngāti Toa. E haere kōtui nei me kura-takahi-puni tātou.
Whitireia & WelTec’s vision (Whakakitenga) is:
Learning together. Transforming
lives. Te ako ngātahi. Te whakaahua kētanga o te tangata
How to apply | Me pēhea te tono
Click on the "Apply Now" and complete the on-line application form. Please note it is important that you complete all sections of the on-line application.
For other information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: 01 July 2022